We’re sure you want to make this Valentine’s Day memorable for you and your loved one. While we can’t get you reservations at the most romantic place in town, we can provide you with some tips to getting there safely.
- No kissing while driving. Even if the romance in the car is overwhelming, wait until you are off the road and in a safe environment before you smooch your date.
- Make your car a no-phone zone. According to the National Safety Council, 1.6 million accidents occur per year due to cell phone use while driving. Keep yourself in the moment and impress your Valentine by staying off your phone and present with their conversation.
- Let you’re date be the DJ. By surrendering your phone or radio to your date in the passenger seat, it allows you to concentrate on the road; it also lets you and your Valentine explore what musical tastes you both have in common.
- Drive the speed limit. A beautiful and romantic Valentine’s Day evening can sometimes leave couples rushing to make their dinner reservations. Speeding slows down your reaction time on the road and increases your chances of crashing. Stay calm and collective and drive under the speed limit so that you and your date reach your destination safely.
- Never drive intoxicated. Special nights usually call for special premium drinks. It is easy to get carried away as the celebratory champagne bottle makes its rounds. Eliminate drunk driving and keep the passionate night alive by ordering an Uber or a Lyft to get you home safely.